Carryon luggage doesn’t have to be the same old bag that got stuffed with numerous different chargers, wires and connectivity devices among other essentials that only added more weight to the luggage.
Barracuda is a sleek, collapsible luggage piece that comes with a number of nifty smart features. The luggage can be used as a carry-on bag or as stored luggage.
Barracuda was launched in April 2015 by two Silicon Valley engineers. The stunning thing about the luggage is that it features chargers, cup holders, and location tracking devices connected seamlessly with Bluetooth on your smartphone turning your carryon into nothing less than out of a James Bond movie.
Top features on Barracuda luggage include:
- Collapsible: You can collapse any Barracuda bag in seconds, letting you tuck it away in one of the storage bags that comes included with your purchase. You can also hang it up in your closet.
- Venus Handle System: This registered trademark handle system features an ergonomic handle that can rotate 360 degrees. You can push the button to lock the handle into one of six different positions.
- Location Tracking: This is an optional feature upgrade on Barracuda luggage you can use to find your luggage when lost. The proximity sensor on the luggage will also send you a notification when your Barracuda bag arrives at the airport carousel.
- USB Charger: Barracuda’s carry-on unit comes with a built-in charger that contains a 10,000 mAh lithium ion battery. It can charge an average smartphone 5 times over. So keep that smartphone charged at all times.
- Laptop Tray: Sitting in cramped airport spaces and trying to work on the laptop isn’t the easiest of things. Here’s where the Barracuda laptop tray may be a great feature. The tray also comes with two cup holders on the same laptop tray providing that very needed ‘hot desk space’ just enough to get work done before boarding.
These features and more certainly make Barracuda the most desired carryon for its style, comfort and features.