Flexi Cards Celebrates New NZ Name with Launch of ‘Q Mastercard’
- September 13, 2016
Flexi Cards Celebrates New NZ Name with Launch of Q Mastercard® a new name and a fresh look.
Flexi Cards was the first non-bank to be granted a Mastercard issuing licence in New Zealand and is now inviting people to apply for the innovative new black card: www.qmastercard.co.nz
With its unique range of features, Q Mastercard really is the number one card Kiwis should have in their wallets. It not only works like a traditional credit card, but also lets cardholders enjoy three months of no payments and no interest on all purchases – that’s more than double the time most cards offer. Plus it has long-term finance options built in, which give consumers breathing space to help them manage the cost of higher value transactions like consumer electronics, furniture, dental services, audiology and travel purchased from any partner in our extensive merchant network. All of those features are available on this one card and, because it’s a Mastercard too, it is accepted all around the world. In addition, the card features Mastercard’s enhanced security technology and Tap & GoTM, which New Zealanders are increasingly using to make everyday purchases.
Q Mastercard’s suite of features include:
- Automatically offers three months of no payments and no interest on every purchase, with no minimum spend required
- Credit card facilities for purchases in-store and online at millions of locations around the globe, including cash advances at banks and ATMs wherever Mastercard is accepted
- Built-in access to Flexi Cards’ long term finance deals at thousands of participating retailers throughout New Zealand
- Contactless technology allowing payments up to $80 using Tap & Go without the need to enter a PIN Security features including microchip technology and Mastercard SecureCode
- Q Mastercard cardholders will also get access to benefits such as Priceless® Cities a unique collection of travel experiences at home and away selected exclusively for Mastercard cardholders.