Marriott Bonvoy and HDFC bank launch India’s first co-branded hotel credit card
- August 25, 2023
India’s first co-branded hotel credit card
India’s leading private sector bank, has joined hands with Marriott Bonvoy, Marriott International’s award-winning travel program, to launch the ‘Marriott Bonvoy HDFC Bank Credit Card’, India’s first co-branded hotel credit card. The co-branded credit card will run on Diners Club®, part of the Discover Global Network and aims to be one of the most rewarding travel cards in India.
The Marriott Bonvoy HDFC Bank credit card leverages the strengths of the two brands, offering consumers an unprecedented array of travel benefits, including Silver Elite Status with Marriott Bonvoy, that comes with benefits such as priority late checkout, exclusive member rates, Marriott Bonvoy bonus points and much more.
Designed with the new generation of travelers in mind, the Marriott Bonvoy HDFC Bank credit cardholders can earn Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible spending. These points can be redeemed at participating hotels across the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio – from free nights and upgrades within the unrivalled 31-brand portfolio, once-in-a-lifetime experiences through Marriott Bonvoy Moments, to bringing the hotel experience home with signature branded products from Marriott Bonvoy Boutiques, among others. The cardholders will also have the convenience to transfer points to nearly 40 airlines across the globe.
Key benefits of Marriott Bonvoy HDFC Bank credit card
- One Free Night award worth up to 15,000 points to be redeemed for a one-night stay at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status and 10 Elite Night credits to accelerate cardholders’ journey with Marriott Bonvoy upon successful sign-up.
- Earn up to 3 additional Free Night awards upon meeting spending thresholds.
- Further, earn Marriott Bonvoy points for every INR 150 spent:
- Earn 8 Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy
- Earn 4 Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases across travel, dining and entertainment.
- Earn 2 Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- Complimentary access to over 1,000 airport lounges across the globe
- 12 complimentary access to domestic lounges each year
- 12 complimentary access to international lounges each year.
- Complimentary access to participating golf courses globally, up to 2 times per quarter
- Insurance against loss or delayed baggage, loss of passport, ticket as well as missed connection to be covered by HDFC Bank
- Complimentary personal air accident insurance cover