Qatar Airways Privilege Club and Accor Live Limitless announce partnership
- September 29, 2022
Qatar Airways Privilege Club and ALL-Accor Live Limitless can now fast track on tiers
ALL-Accor Live Limitless and Qatar Airways Privilege Club have announced an enhancement of their partnership that will provide new ways for members to accelerate point collection and fast track their tier status upgrades, with Qatar Airways and Accor hotels.
As part of the enhanced partnership, eligible customers who are members of both loyalty programs, will have the opportunity to earn simultaneously Avios from Privilege Club and ALL Reward points on eligible Accor hotel bookings and Qatar Airways operated flights by linking their membership profiles.
To start earning points from both simultaneously, members can simply link their Privilege Club and ALL accounts:
On the Ground:
Book a stay with Accor Hotels to earn up to 1 Avios for every one Euro spent per night, alongside all rewards points.
IN THE AIR:
Privilege Club Members can earn up to 1 all reward point per two dollars spent on eligible Qatar Airways flights in addition to the usual Avios. Additionally, elite members of either loyalty programs can benefit from an exclusive offer to advance tiers.
Status Benefits for members of Qatar Airways Privilege Club:
• Following the first eligible international hotel stay, Privilege Club Gold members will be upgraded to Silver status from ALL, providing extra benefits such as complimentary welcome drinks, priority welcome, late check-out, and more.
• Privilege Club Platinum members will be upgraded to Gold Status from ALL, granting them guaranteed room availability, complimentary room upgrades, early check-in, late check-out, and more.
Status Benefits for members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless:
• Elite members of ALL who have flown on their first eligible Qatar Airways flight after linking their account with Privilege Club will also benefit from complimentary tier upgrades with Privilege Club.
• Gold members of ALL will be upgraded to Privilege Club Silver membership, granting them travel perks such as priority check-in, extra baggage allowance, lounge access, and more.
• Platinum members of ALL will be upgraded to Privilege Club Gold membership, offering them priority check-in, extra baggage allowance, complimentary seat selection, lounge access, meet and greet service and much more.
• Diamond members of ALL will be upgraded to Privilege Club Platinum membership, the highest tier in the programme, which will allow members to enjoy enhanced benefits of extra baggage allowance, complimentary seat selection, and lounge access, including access to Al Safwa First Lounge at Hamad International Airport when travelling in Business Class with Qatar Airways.