All Star Chefs for Garuda Indonesia Business Class
- November 30, 2017
As part of Garuda Indonesia’s commitment to continue improving the service to premium customers, the airline has introduced the ‘Star Chefs’ campaign. ‘Star Chefs’ program will offer Business Class passengers travelling Garuda Indonesia on selected international routes a signature menu designed by renowned chefs from top Indonesian restaurants.
Business Class passengers departing from Sydney or Melbourne to Denpasar or Jakarta will enjoy a special menu by Chef Vindex -Chef and Indonesia’s culinary expert. Chef Chris Salans – Chef Owner of Mozaic & Spice Restaurant in Bali – will present his signature menu on the flights departing from Denpasar to Sydney or Melbourne. And Chef Antoine Audran – Executive Chef of Kaum Restaurant – will design special dishes for passengers returning from Jakarta to Sydney and Melbourne.
The ‘Star Chefs’ program reunites selected famous chefs from international restaurants who will design their signature menus with Indonesian ingredients on the following routes:
- Chef Chris Salans (Chef Owner of Mozaic & Spice Restaurant in Bali)
- Denpasar – Sydney/Melbourne
- Denpasar – Shanghai
- Chef Antoine Audran (Executive Chef of Kaum Restaurant in Jakarta, Bali, Hongkong)
- Jakarta – Sydney/Melbourne
- Hong Kong – Jakarta/Denpasar
- Chef Agus Hermawan (Executive Chef of Ron Gastrobar Indonesia in Amsterdam)
- Amsterdam – Jakarta
- Chef Vindex Tengker (Chef and Indonesia’s culinary expert)
- Sydney/Melbourne – Denpasar
- Sydney/Melbourne –Jakarta
- Shanghai – Denpasar
- Jakarta/Denpasar – Hong Kong
- Jakarta – Amsterdam
This program is a real effort to improve the culinary awareness of Indonesian flavours in international markets, especially in Garuda Indonesia flight routes from Jakarta and Denpasar to various international destinations such as Sydney, Melbourne, Amsterdam, Hong Kong and Shanghai.