Accor Hotels enrich its subscription card and rename it ‘Business Plus’
- August 25, 2016
Accor Hotels has enriched its international, multi-brand subscription program for business guests and renamed it Business Plus.
Business Plus subscription card allows to optimize travel costs and also offers a wider range of discounts and exclusive benefits in across the Accor hotel chain worldwide.
Advantages and discounts include:
- Up to 15% off at 2,700 hotels belonging to 11 Accor Hotels group brands, from economy to luxury, and up to 20% off at weekends
- 20% off Europcar car rentals anywhere in the world
- 10% off catering in ibis and ibis Styles hotels.
Exclusive benefits include:
- 1,500 bonus points credited to the Le Club Accor Hotels loyalty card for subscription renewals and first-time subscriptions to the Business Plus program
- Year-round access to exclusive one-off offers with the program’s partners
- Early access to Accor Hotels promotions.
The excellence of Accor Hotels services at every stage of the customer journey:
- Guaranteed room availability up to three days before arrival, and the possibility of late check-out up to 4 pm
- A dedicated customer service and an account that’s accessible 24/7 on Accor Hotels.com
- Detailed monthly activity reports.
The Business Plus card discounts apply in the 92 countries where the Group operates in the following brands: Sofitel, MGallery, Pullman, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, adagio, ibis, ibis Styles and Thalassa sea & spa.