Garuda Indonesia wins The World’s Best Cabin Crew award for the fourth consecutive year.
- December 11, 2017
Garuda Indonesia has been awarded “The World’s Best Cabin Crew” by Skytrax, an independent London-based flight rating agency. It’s the fourth consecutive year that Garuda Indonesia has received this award since 2014.
Being awarded “The World’s Best Cabin Crew 2017” is an honour for all of Garuda’s dedicated employees – and in particular to the cabin staff, who have committed themselves wholeheartedly to the development of Garuda Indonesia and have embraced the challenge together to achieve a level of “Service of Excellence”. The award will serve as further inspiration for Garuda and its employees to remain committed and improve even further, while it will also mark another milestone as a firm recognition of the sustained development.
The recognition of Garuda Indonesia as “The World’s Best Cabin Crew 2017” is based on the assessment through the “Customer Satisfaction Survey” conducted by Skytrax globally involving more than 18 million passengers. The survey was conducted on more than 245 international airlines, and is held annually by measuring 41 major aspects related to products and services provided by airlines.
In addition to winning “World’s Best Cabin Crew” for the fourth time, at the same event Garuda Indonesia also re-entered the ranks of “The World’s top 10 Airlines”. Garuda Indonesia is ranked 10th among other airlines, including Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, ANA All Nippon Airways, Emirates, Cathay Pacific, Eva Air, Lufthansa, Etihad Airways and Hainan Airlines.
In line with the company’s strategy through the “5 Quick Wins Priority”, Garuda Indonesia is focussed on service enhancement programs. Through a distinctive service concept Garuda Indonesia Experience which highlights Indonesia’s warm hospitality and rich diverse culture, combined with digital platform enhancement, Garuda Indonesia will be continue its development path in the future.
Garuda Indonesia is a premium, full service, award winning airline flying from Australia to Indonesia and beyond – including Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Amsterdam & London. It offers:
- Daily connections from NZ with trans tasman partners Air New Zealand, Qantas, Virgin Australia and LATAM Airlines to connect with Garuda Indonesia from Sydney & Melbourne to Jakarta 4-5 times a week, and up to 7 times a week to Denpasar.
- Connections onto 61 destinations within Indonesia such as Lombok, Labuan Bajo (Flores), Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Kupang, Sorong (Raja Ampat), Padang and more.
- Connections onto Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Amsterdam & London.
All airfares include:
- A generous baggage allowance – 30kg in Economy Class and 40kg in Business Class
- An additional 30kg for a bicycle or 23kg for other sporting equipment
- Spacious seats with extra leg room
- Complimentary on demand in-flight entertainment with LCD touch screen monitor
- Complimentary meals and beverages. Business Class passengers have access to a Chef on board on selected flights
- Complimentary amenities kit, pillow and blanket